We ask you kindly to please be patient as this will be our "new normal" for a period of time.
Please know your health and safety is our top priority. Our staff will be taking all the necessary disinfecting and safety precautions to ensure a safe environment for all! We’d love to shake your hand or give you a hug...but instead we will be greeting you with a smile under our masks!
Please read the following policies we have put in place to ensure the safety of our staff and valued customers!
1. A staff member will be giving you a courtesy call one day before your appointment to confirm your appointment, discuss your health and review our expectations. You will be asked to provide a form of payment to limit contact at the time of checkout. You still may pay with cash or check but it is strongly discouraged.
2. Our waiting area is temporarily closed. When you arrive for your appointment please call and let us know you are here. Please stay in your vehicle or wait outside. Remember to practice safe social distancing if you do chose to wait outside. A staff member will give you a call/text back or wave you in when it is time to start your service.
3. You must wear a mask to enter the building. If you don't have a mask, one will be provided for you.
4. Hand sanitizer will also be provided before entering the building.
5. Before your service can begin, you and your technician/therapist will be required to wash your hands.
Please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well or are experiencing the following symptoms:
-fever -cough/sneezing or other cold symptoms -shortness of breath - if you have been around someone that has the above symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19
*The CDC indicated that these underlying conditions place people at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19:
People 65 years or older, chronic lung disease, moderate to severe asthma, heart conditions, compromised or suppressed immunity, severe obesity (body mass index of 40 or higher) diabetes, chronic kidney disease, liver disease
- GIFT CERTIFICATES -
Please stop in, call us or click the icon below to purchase online.
For online Gift Certificate purchases:
Create an account or log in to an existing account.
Click on the Shopping tab and then select Gift Cards.